Position Openning November 2021
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Receiving and processing purchase orders
•Verifying orders, including customers' information and payment details
•Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
• Helping and supporting the potential partners to identify their needs in order to propose customized solutions : technical support, marketing approach
• Supply & Sale of B2B products
• Price list preparation
• Product group management and forecasting
• Negotiation with B2B / B2C customers
• Product management for B2B, Projects
• Sales analytics
• Run ongoing competitive analysis to maintain product relevance and differentiation
• Active support of and daily conversation with customers
• Execution and confirmation of orders, checking delivery time
• Weekly sales with placing orders related to the country
• Daily work in Oracle (sale pricing / buy pricing control)
• Close cooperation with the internal departments like marketing
• High school diploma.
•An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
•Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• Independent, results-oriented and structured working method
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Accurate and structured approach
• Customer oriented way of working
• Eastern European language proficiency a plus
• Excellent communication and administration skills
• Good presentation and training skills
• Initiative person, able to work with targets
• Able to work under pressure
• Self-motivated and true team player
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send us your CV, together with a photo, salary expectation as well as the earliest date for starting.
Please note that we only accept applications sent in English with all the required information.
Salary reference, minimum 25.000 EUR Gross per year, (fix + variable) based on result, education and experience.
BenQ is an industry leader in networked lifestyle devices with an expertise that encompasses display, storage, imaging, wireless and broadband areas. The BenQ Group currently employs around 100 000 people world-wide. BenQ strives to be a successful, forward thinking company.
BenQ Austria is responsible for 20 Central and Eastern European countries. Our business is expanding and therefore we are looking for enthusiastic people who are interested in a promising vocation with plenty of potential. We're ready to offer new directions and a fresh perspective to talented people looking for career opportunities and able to work as consultants based on a monthly retainer.