BenQ X Pantone Connect Premium
Redeem Program Terms & Conditions
Until September 30, 2024, Participants (“You or “Your” as applicable) may enroll in the BenQ X Pantone Connect Premium 1 year FREE Redeem Program (“Event”) while Pantone Connect Premium code stocks (“Event Code”) for the Event last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
1. Purchase one (1) eligible brand new BenQ Product from all BenQ authorized shops/vendors in the EU (“Product”), create an account at the BenQ website to become a member of BenQ Europe B.V. (“BenQ”), log in to Your BenQ account, and submit Your purchase information to redeem the Event on BenQ’s redeem site.
2. You may register more than one (1) eligible Product to receive more redemption items while Event Code stocks last. All submissions and redemptions are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be completed no later than September 30, 2023, 23:59 EST, after which all Event Codes become void. Offer validity based on Event Code availability. Event submission will be automatically closed if the Event ends earlier due to Event Code stocks being depleted. If the Product is being returned or refunded, You must notify BenQ in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. BenQ and Pantone reserve the right to ask You for the return of redemption items earned from Products returned or refunded. In the Event of the Event Code having been redeemed and You wishing to return the Product, BenQ reserves the right to request You refund the cost of the redeemed Event Code.
3. Provide Your Product serial number, picture of the model serial number label on the Product, and shop/vendor name for verification by BenQ.
4. Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await BenQ review. If BenQ determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the Event Code will be sent to Your BenQ member registered email address. Verification may take up to five (5) business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in an additional processing time of up to five (5) business days if You are required to provide additional information.
5. The Event will automatically be terminated when all Event Codes have been redeemed. BenQ may disqualify entries not meeting these Terms and Conditions.
6. One (1) year of Pantone Connect Premium (valued at €89.99) per eligible Product must be activated through the Pantone Connect redemption portal at https://connect.pantone.com/#/activate-BenQ
7. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. Eligible regions (regional availability applies): European Union
9. Eligible BenQ Products: PD2500Q/PD2506Q/PD2700Q/PD2700U/PD2705Q/PD2705U/PD2705UA/PD2725U/PD3200Q/PD3200U/PD3205U/PD3205UA/PD3220U/PD3420Q/SW271C/SW240/SW270C/SW321C/SW272U/SW272Q
10. This Event does not apply to refurbished products
11. This Event is only for eligible end-user consumers and not businesses. BenQ affiliates, subsidiaries, manufacturers, business partners, distributors, wholesalers, resellers, retailers, or agency employees, and the immediate families of all those listed above are not eligible to participate in this Event.
12. BenQ and Pantone retain the right to make adjustments to these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Participant Representation and Warranties:
You hereby represent and warrant that:
1. The information You have provided is accurate and true;
2. You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under these Terms and Conditions;
3. You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to BenQ and its subsidiaries; and
4. You have complied with all applicable laws when enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BenQ, its affiliates, successors, assignees, directors, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, and undertakings in these Terms and Conditions.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
BenQ reserves the sole and discretionary right:
1. to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a Participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purposes without limiting any other terms, BenQ may disqualify Participants if a) Event enrolment or Product registration is incomplete, b) Event eligibility requirements such as applicable Product line or regional restrictions are not met, c) the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void, d) automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment, e) the Participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event or f) criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed in the process of enrolling in this Event
2. to replace the Prize with items of similar value without prior notice; No substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents are allowed in the Event, except by BenQ, which reserves the right to substitute the Event with an item or service of comparable or greater value. Any taxes and any duties imposed on the Event are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
3. to vary, delete, or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
BenQ is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the Prize and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against BenQ.
BenQ disclaims all liability for any delays, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such an eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the Prize and any associated compensation.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, BENQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.