Within our Customer Care Department of BenQ Europe B.V. we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Junior ASP Specialist
(ASP = Authorized Service Provider)
As a junior service specialist you are responsible for amongst others:
- Providing first line support to our approved service providers;
- Follow up on daily operations and internal/external escalations;
- Monitoring case based customer turnaround TAT performances;
- Partner management, including analyzing, training and maintenance;
- Coordination of internal teams (logistics, aftersales, finance, CC, TSE etc.) with ASP’s to maintain a good service level;
- Highlighting gaps in procedures or points of improvement;
- Participate in projects to improve overall customer satisfaction and general service level;
- Coordination between country level requirements and internal teams;
- Create monthly performance reviews for the ASP’s;
- Willingness to travel if required (max 10%);
A successful junior candidate has:
- HBO / Bachelor level either obtained by education or working experience;
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent and strong knowledge of MS Excel (minimum 1 year practical experience or an official course certificate);
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong proven analytic skills, with numbers and data;
- Available to work from the office 40h/week (onsite);
- Experience in the service industry is a plus;
- Business negotiations (B2B) and contract management skills are considered a plus;
- Essential financial skills are considered a plus;
BenQ Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. BenQ offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” including digital projectors, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, digital cameras, eBook readers, mobile computing devices, storage devices, and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards.
BenQ Europe, a regional office of BenQ Corporation with the headquarters in the Netherlands, supports 10 sales offices across Europe. Following the brand promise “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life”, BenQ Europe offers a large product range with integrated technologies: digital projectors, LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels and digital cameras.
BenQ is number 1 DLP® brand worldwide and takes TOP3 positions in projector markets in over 22 European countries. Furthermore BenQ Europe is a LED monitor expert, being in TOP5 selling monitors brands in various countries like Austria, Norway, Russia and Sweden.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a global organization. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities. Based on full time employment we offer:
- 25 leave days per year
- 96 ADV hours
- Performance based bonus arrangement
- Collective health insurance
- Pension plan
- Discount on company products
- Pleasant work environment in an informal setting
- A flat organisation with room for new ideas
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of our Customer Care team please mailto: Recruitment@benq.eu
Please also make sure to add a MOTIVATION LETTER on the last page of you CV (one complete PDF file).
Please note that only candidates with a valid work and residence permit for the Netherlands will be considered for this position. We prefer candidates from Eindhoven region.