Are you our digital marketing specialist who drives our brand position and awareness to the next level?
This is your opportunity! Within our B2B Sales & Marketing Department we are searching for a candidate for the position of B2B Marketing Manager Benelux (40 hours per week). Are you the marketeer we are looking for with hands on mentality, a creative mind, result driven and with an entrepreneurial spirit? Then we are looking for you.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of "Bringing Enjoyment 'N' Quality to Life", BenQ Corporation is a worldleading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today - lifestyle, business, healthcare and education - with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of peopledriven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. In this position you will report directly to the Director of B2B Business and you are responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. You will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. You are responsible for lead generation, web site development, content creation and sales collateral.This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders. In this position you will collaborate with BenQ Management in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. You focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. In this individual role, collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increase marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
SCOPE OF THE FUNCTION
1. Oversee marketing lead generation;
2. Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development
in the acquisition of B2B clients;
3. Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all
internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with
content, creative, sales and broader organization;
4. Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and
5. Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives;
6. Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in
industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates;
7. Individual role with no direct reports.
For this position we are looking for someone with at least a HBO Bachelor Degree (in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred). An MBA is a pre but not required. You have 5 till 10 years’ experience in a similar function with database and digital marketing experience. Furthermore you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs. Of course you have a with proven track record in delivering consistent strong measurable results and managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
1. Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills;
2. Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions;
3. Strong financial and business acumen;
4. Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn;
5. Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail;
6. Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
7. Team player with ability to work cross-functionally;
8. Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required);
9. Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint;
10. Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions;
11. Experience in sales channel Education and/or with ProAV products (preferred);
12. High level spoken and written proficiency in the English/Dutch language.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities. Furthermore you have the opportunity to work partly from home.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of our B2B Sales & Marketing Department team please send your application via email to HRadmin.eu@BenQ.com.