Within our Customer Care Department we are looking for a candidate in the position of:
Customer Care Professional - Italian
As a Customer Care Professional you will handle the customer inquiries and repair requests in a courteous and professional manner while providing a general level of technical support and trouble shooting to BenQ customers. You will be called upon to utilize various databases and develop analytical skills to resolve problems accurately in the most efficient manner while maintaining an excellent customer satisfaction.
Furthermore the Customer Care Professional is responsible for:
- Providing information about BenQ and BenQ products to Customers;
- Providing support to BenQ customers, including end-users and re-sellers, primarily via telephone but also via generated web forms and email;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving with customers via telephone or e-mail;
- Achieving and maintaining service level targets;
- Escalating repairs to local workshops;
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns;
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to Support Centre;
- Handling escalations which are customer generated;
- Contributing to overall team performance, including support and assistance of the team;
- Logging general inquiries and frequently asked questions;
- Being a back up for in-house projects, related to customer satisfaction and promotions;
- Processing accessory/product requests;
- Liaising with workshops, customers and logistics department to offer substitution models.
The successful candidate has:
- Education level: Upper Secondary School Diploma (Istruzione Secondaria Superiore) or equivalent
- Native Italian with good knowledge of English language, both oral and written;
- Previous experience in technical support organization is highly preferred;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced contact centre environment;
- Must have a strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with complaints from customers;
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets;
- Flexibility to work various shifts;
- Passion in technology;
- Customer Service minded;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Work from Home base with less than 5% traveling to Milan area and Eindhoven (The Netherlands) for trainings and meetings
BenQ Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. BenQ offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” including digital projectors, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, digital cameras, eBook readers, mobile computing devices, storage devices, and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards.
BenQ Europe, a regional office of BenQ Corporation with the headquarters in the Netherlands, supports 10 sales offices across Europe. Following the brand promise “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life”, BenQ Europe offers a large product range with integrated technologies: digital projectors, LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels and digital cameras.
BenQ is number 1 DLP® brand worldwide and takes TOP3 positions in projector markets in over 22 European countries. Furthermore BenQ Europe is a LED monitor expert, being in TOP5 selling monitors brands in various countries like Austria, Norway, Russia and Sweden.
What do we offer?
BenQ offers an interesting remuneration package; 22 leave days per year, 96 work permit hours per year, performance based bonus arrangement, and more.
Working time: 5 days per week with two shifts which starts at 9.00 am for 8hrs or 9:30 am for 8hrs.
Work location: home base, preferably in North Italy, with occasional travels to Milan area and Eindhoven, The Netherlands
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of our Customer Care team please send your application via email to HRAdmin.eu@BenQ.com or by post to:
BenQ Europe B.V.
Human Resources Department
5652 AR, Eindhoven
If you have any questions please contact the BenQ Europe Human Resources Department at the following number:
+31-88 88 89 200.
Please note that only candidates with Italian citizenship or a valid work/residence permit for Italy will be considered.