Within our Customer Care Department we are looking for candidate to fulfil the following position:
Junior Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for someone who is pro-active, driven, solution oriented, and patient, to join our Technical Support Engineer (TSE) team within the Customer Care Department as a junior.
As a junior TSE, you will need to ensure the after sales product quality, repair quality, and any technical support towards our call center and installers.
- Providing 2nd tier technical support for our customers within Europe
- Providing solutions for our installation partners during the installation process
- Quality management, amongst this New Product Introduction quality monitoring
- Occasional on site visits base on urgent requests (up to 1 day advance notification) within Europe
- Data analysis on quality of our products
- No work experience required
- Good technical background
- Workload prioritization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- To be a team player but also to have the ability to work independently
- Good comprehension of English, both written and spoken
A challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package meeting market standard we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities.
- 25 days off
- 96 additional hours off (ADV)
- 2x per year a performance based bonus
- Good collective health insurance and pension plan
- Amazing discounts on our own products
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a TSE within our Customer Care team then please send your application in English via e-mail to the following address: Recruitment@benq.eu
BenQ Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. BenQ offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” including digital projectors, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, digital cameras, mobile computing devices, storage devices, and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards.
BenQ Europe, a regional office of BenQ Corporation with the headquarters in the Netherlands, supports 10 sales offices across Europe. Following the brand promise “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life”, BenQ Europe offers a large product range with integrated technologies: digital projectors, LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels and digital cameras.
BenQ is No. 1 DLP® brand worldwide and takes TOP3 positions in projector markets in over 22 European countries. Furthermore BenQ Europe is a LED monitor expert, being in TOP5 selling monitors brands in various countries like Austria, Norway, Russia and Sweden.