Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
Check the following settings to correct this issue.
1. If the source gives the correct 3D information to the projector, the projector
will switch to 3D automatically.
If your source is from PC or steaming content, please select the correct 3D
format via OSD Display > 3D > 3D mode.
2. Check the user manual and make sure that the resolution of your content
3. Press the DLP Link button on your 3D glasses to resync the projector and
4. Please try to change the HDMI EDID setting to Standard.
If the problem persists, please contact your local BenQ service center for
more assistance with the following information.
- How devices and the projector are connected
- The model number of your video source device
- Cable length and material
- The 3D format from the input source
- Media platform of input source
- Firmware version running on the projector
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!