BenQ, world human technology leader and solutions provider aiming at elevating and enriching every aspect of consumers’ lives, is currently looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist who will join the BenQ Italy Marketing team based in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan). The candidate will support and manage the marketing and communication activities related to the BenQ B2B and B2C product portfolio (Professional Displays and Projectors, Home, Vertical and eSports Monitors, Game Gearing Products and Home Cinema Video Projectors).
- Scope: Italian market, B2B and B2C Segments
- Strategic planning, implementation and monitoring of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate, review and produce B2B and B2C marketing assets, including vertical marketing tools and documentation
- Management of corporate social media and websites
- Support Product Marketing Managers with digital marketing projects
- Execute SEO optimization and Google analysis
- In collaboration with PR Agency, define and implement the Media plan and track the related activities
- Support Influencer Marketing programs and activities
- Organization and coordination of end users and partner events: management of the participation of BenQ Italy in exhibitions and tradeshows
- Coordination and tracking of the marketing budget and support provided by BenQ Europe
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Marketing/Communication or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ work experience required; strong passion for information technology and innovation (knowledge of visual display products and market is a plus);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Positive and proactive attitude, results driven and team-work oriented;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (in particular Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Knowledge of Digital Imaging Software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms such as MailChimp, Marketo and Akkroo is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Determination, positive and constructive attitude and enthusiasm are key elements to succeed in this role
- A strong commitment to high quality job, integrity and confidentiality is mandatory
Contract we offer
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. As well as a remuneration package which meets market standards, we give successful candidates the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities.
Applicants must be EU resident, or have an existing work permit allowing them to work freely in Italy. Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the Milan area. We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communication Specialist who is looking to grow with the company in a demanding and responsible position.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications to accept this challenging position, and are interested in becoming a part of our Marketing team please send your application (including a current CV) in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
BenQ Italy Srl - Human Resources Department
Viale E. Marelli 165, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (Milano)
“ The personal data of the candidates will be treated confidentially, in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)”
About BenQ Group
Founded on the corporate vision of "Bringing Enjoyment 'N" Quality to Life", BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
The BenQ Group is a $25+ billion powerhouse comprised of nearly 20 independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group's vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment 'N' Quality to Life.