TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The event period is between April 7th at 10:00 pm (CET) until 13th of June 2016 at 18.00 pm (CET).
2. The BenQ 'W1110s Football Mode Contest' winners will be announced by BenQ in two rounds (first round: 7th of April 2nd of May, second round: 12th of May till 13th of June) at the 3rd of May 2016 and the 14th of June 2016. In each round the participant has a chance to win one of two W1110s projectors. For two rounds there will be a total of four W1110s projectors.
For the main contest BenQ Corporation ('Event Organizer') will announce the winners by the 3rd of May and the 14th of June 2016. A main contest winner will always be the one person that made the reply on Facebook to the update, not the person(s) he tagged. During the intermediate contests the winner (the maker of the Facebook reply) will be announced two weeks after the Facebook update is posted.
3. In order to participate, entrants have to:
a. Like BenQ Lookin Great Fan Page
b. Follow the instructions in the contest Facebook update. Tag four Facebook friends in the main contests (duration two rounds between beginning of April till 13th of June). Tag one person in the intermediate contests.
After drawing BenQ will announce the winner on Facebook in a post. Please send BenQ a personal message in Facebook. As a company BenQ cannot send you a personal message. After contact we will ask for your shipping details to arrange the shipment of the price.
4. After the drawing in the third week of June 2016 (winner will be announced by the 14th of June), the winners will be announced in a Facebook post. If a winner cannot be reached within 7 days from the 1st day of contact initiation by Event Organizer/its representatives, or declines the prize. Event Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize. The price will be shipped max. 20 working days after the winner contacts BenQ Europe.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to extend or amend the duration of the Contest with or without prior notification on our Facebook page.
6. This event is open to legal residents of all European countries who are 18 years or older at the time the event begins. This excludes employees of the Event Organizer, its/their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and advertising and provincial agencies and those with whom they are domiciled. The event is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
7. The prize comprise of total of six W1110s* to be won by randomly picked winners during various contests on the BenQ Europe Facebook page. Prizes may not be exactly the same as shown in advertising materials and must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Event Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. A winner can only win one W1110s projector during the whole contest period.
*Warranty is not included
8. No communications will be initiated by Event Organizer except contacting the selected entrants.
9. This Contest is subjected to the rules and conditions determined by the social networking service, Facebook ('Facebook').
11. Event Organizer assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Event Organizer reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this event, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the event. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Event Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these T&Cs at any time without prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Entrants to check the T&Cs from time to time.
13. Conduct: By entering the Contest, you agree to comply with and be bound by these T&Cs. Failure to comply with these T&Cs may result in disqualification from the Contest. You further agree to comply with and be bound by the decision of the Organiser and/or its Agent, which are final and binding in all respects. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be:
(a) Tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest;
(b) violating the T&Cs;
(c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, embarrass, threaten or harass any person(s).
14. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrant may result in the immediate elimination of an Entrant from the Contest.