BenQ, a world-leading human technology and solutions provider, will exhibit for the fifth consecutive year at ISE 2014,
which will be held from February 4th to 6th in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Poised to bring on an even bigger show this time around, BenQ will showcase the best in comprehensive professional display solutions designed and built with the express aim of meeting and exceeding customer expectations for quality, design and performance. A complete and exciting range of projectors, LCD monitors, interactive flat panels to digital signage for the business, education and home entertainment markets, will be presented at stand 4-S56 in hall 4 in RAI Convention Center.
“BenQ is a company that takes its purpose and values seriously. Our genuine commitment to improve the quality of life in every aspect is what fuels us to drive the best user experience through our comprehensive professional display products and solutions. It’s the reason we’re able to feature such an amazing showcase at ISE 2014,” said Adams Lee, President of BenQ Europe.
BenQ will be displaying professional display solutions in three categories at ISE:
World-Leading DLP® Projectors: Long Lasting Image Quality, Ultra-sharp and Filter-free with Breakthrough Technologies for Business, Home and Education Applications
Recognizing the ever-changing market conditions, BenQ, the #1 DLP® projector brand in the world, stays ahead of the game by delivering products and services that not only anticipate change, but drive it. For 2014, the company focuses on setting new standards for premium quality, performance, cost effectiveness and eco-friendliness for projection systems. From ultra short-throw projection to wireless display, and 3D 1080p to collaborative interactivity, the company thrives to stay ahead of trends.
Business Projector Highlights:
• The MW621ST offers the highest display flexibility and uncompromised picture quality for small-sized business settings. With a short-throw projection range of 55” big picture in 1 meter, both the presenter and audience are freed from space constraints, eye-blinding projection lights and shadow disruptions. The new Wireless Display feature connects the projector to your PC, MAC, iPhone or iPad through a WiFi dongle, giving you hassle free presentation.
• The SW916 opens up any space in your meeting room with a 1.6x big zoom. The impressively wide range of throw distances makes the projector a perfect fit for your original ceiling mount or projector setting, bringing the highest projector installation flexibility to all meeting rooms without adding costs to the budget list.
Education Projector Highlights:
• The MW853UST marks the advance of interactive projection with Multi Screen calibration. With two MW853USTs to double the projection area and two PointWrite™ kits to work with QWrite seamlessly, teachers get doubled the teaching space. With up to 4 PointWrite™ pens supported, learning can be four times more interactive. Now with the Laser Curtain module mounted on the center top of the screen, writing can be done with up to four fingers or objects.
• The PX9600 takes collaborative interactive learning to the next level with the award-winning WizeFloor – an interactive floor that promotes collective and differentiated learning styles and needs through social and kinesthetic play and physical activity. As the PX9600 projects learning games onto the floor, students can use their hands and feet to tackle the challenges together. The BenQ Interactive Floor Solution inspires teamwork, communication, motivation and creativity while building interpersonal, social and professional skills.
Home Entertainment Projector Highlights:
The W1500 is feature-packed with the latest projection technologies to give you one-of-a-kind cinematic home entertainment joy. 3D movies in 1080p will never be the same with Triple Flash 144Hz technology ensuring flawless 3D rendering, frame interpolation delivering ultra-smooth motion quality and REC709 color gamut presenting true-to-life colors. What’s more, as the world’s first home projector to feature Wireless Display, the W1500 frees you from the trouble of cables while offering extra installation flexibility with the 1.6x big zoom and lens shift features.
Digital Signage/Interactive Flat Panel: A Powerful Office and Teaching Tool for Discovering New Ideas, New Ways and New Styles of Communication and Learning Communication, collaboration and interactivity are at the heart of business and educational environments today. Designed with safety and flexibility in mind, BenQ’s digital signage solutions and interactive flat panels, ranging from 42” to 70” in size, are easy and simple to install and use in any office or classroom to help presenters or teachers engage, communicate and interact with their audience effectively.
Education Digital Signage/Interactive Flat Panel Highlights:
The RP650+ and RP700+ feature an advanced Anti-Glare glass to effectively reduce reflection from the screen surface and eliminate visual interference from glare to prevent eye fatigue and stress, elevating the appeal of classroom activities for students. The Multi-Touch technology on the other hand gives responsive feedback with accurate positioning so you can touch the screen to pan, zoom and scroll images and operate education software presentation with just your fingers – like using a tablet.
Business Digital Signage/Interactive Flat Panel Highlights:
• The PH550 and PH460 are built for unbeatable viewing experience – with a virtually invisible super narrow 5.3 to 5.4mm bezel display perfect for building seamless video walls. The Multiple Display Administrator application, which controls and monitors multiple displays remotely, makes it effortless to prevent display shut down due to surging current. The optional Color Calibration solution automatically unifies the color profile of each display on the video wall for the best-aggregated presentation through a central PC – saving time and effort.
• The IL460 carries an advanced infrared (IR) design to support 6-point multi-touch display for ultra-smooth, intuitive pointing precision. Anti-image Retention prevents the burn-in effect of images even after an extended period of usage. To ensure reliability and economical durability, the IL460 has an amazing average life of 50,000 hours – enough for years of versatile 24/7 operations.
Professional LCD Monitors: Tailored Made to Fit Every Office Environment
The monitor is an integral part of a computer workstation. It’s what a majority of office workers spend the most time in front of a day. As a true solutions provider in display innovations, BenQ strives to bring people and technology closer together in natural harmony, enhancing lasting work comfort and productivity with our Eye-care concept for eyegonomic comfort and eye-pleasing visual quality, while continuing to bring new economic value of cost effectiveness and ecological considerations into the picture.
Eye-care Business Monitor Highlights:
The BL2710PT features a 27” large screen with a 2560x1440WQHD resolution to offer over 77% more work space and higher ppi compared to conventional 1920x1080 FHD monitors for stunningly precise viewing and excellent image quality. While the BL3200PT has an impressive 32” super large screen for even more viewing comfort. These monitors are standard supplied with digital cable and fall under BenQ’s Eye-care series, featuring the latest Flicker-free technology and eyegonomic modes to reduce the risk of computer eye strain and provide a better viewing experience.
Color Management Business Monitor Highlights:
The PG2401PT is designed and rigorously tested against standard printing charts and real printing house results to meet the demanding color quality expectations of art, design, photography and print-making professionals during the process of color proofing. This 24” monitor ensures the most accurate color and gray tone reproduction. It is also compliant to high industrial ISO standards for print-perfect proofing efficiency and lowered total cost of ownership, including G7, Fogra and other similar printing-industry color certifications.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, digital cameras and camcorders, mobile computing devices, and lighting solutions. Because it matters.
About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $20+ billion powerhouse comprised of 15+ independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life.
The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ ESCO Corp., BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BriView Co., Ltd., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Forhouse Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp. and Raydium Semiconductor Corp..