Leaps Ahead in Display Innovations: BenQ Showcases Visual Display Solutions and New Software Integration Capabilities at ISE 2017
BenQ, the industry leading technology and solutions provider, will launch its new software integration capabilities at ISE 2017 (7th-10th February 2017) in Amsterdam on stand 5-U24. Attending the show for its 8th consecutive year, BenQ will demonstrate its digital signage display and projection solutions for professional, commercial and education applications.
Offering a one-stop solution for the retail sector, BenQ will display its new UHD 4K laser projector and recently launched LU9715 BlueCore Laser Projector that enables 360° and vertical projection specifically designed to catch people’s attention. Also on show will be the new smart X-Sign content management software, Skyrec Smart Data Analysis system, BenQ’s ultra thin bezel video wall solution and long bar-type display signage.
Established wireless plug-and-play presentation solution, InstaShow will be part of BenQ’s drive to create more efficient corporate meetings alongside its interactive flat screen panels (IFPs), projectors, EZWrite 4.0 and NFCPen annotation tools.
“Life is becoming a lot more technology driven, not just in meeting rooms, but in the way we shop and go about our everyday lives. People want to immerse themselves with interactive technology that brings them closer to colleagues and brands,” comments, Pete Wang, President of BenQ Europe. “BenQ strives to create technology that makes collaborative activity easier. The company believes that offering a solution rather than just hardware to customers is where we can truly bring BenQ technology to life. We now see ourselves as a solutions provider offering both hardware and software.”
The One-stop Retail Solution:
· LK970 UHD 4K Laser Projector - BenQ’s new projector with 5000 ANSI Lumens for Pro AV market.
· LU9715 BlueCore Laser Projector – offers 360˚ and vertical projection enabled by laser light for creative image blending and superior colour in large venues
· PL552 55” and PL490 49” Video Wall Solution – BenQ’s latest ultra-narrow bezel gap, 4K screen optimised for the finest image quality. Featuring industry-leading Display Port1.1a daisy chain technology to support 2x2 true UHD 4K resolution for video wall (.
· SL550 55” Smart Signage – An all-in-one smart signage package for businesses of all types and sizes to display
· X-Sign Content Management Software – BenQ’s exclusive cloud based software solution to edit, manage and display professional digital signage content
· Skyrec Smart Data Analysis System – A software solution for retailers to understand shoppers better.
· BH281 and BH380 Signage Displays – Unique long-structure design tailored to craft superior in-store experiences in small or narrow spaces.
Total Display Solutions for Efficient Meetings:
· InstaShow Plug-and-Play - Wireless streaming of full HD presentations in corporate meetings with multiple presenters.
· EZWrite 4.0 and NFCPen – Combined with BenQ’s RP750K 4K UHD Interactive Flat Panel Display, both the EZWrite 4.0 and NFCPen offer extensive note taking and idea sharing capabilities
· SH753 high resolution projector - Breath-taking clarity and brightness with absolute reliability and flexible operation
For Video Post-Production
· PV3200PT and PV270 Post Production Monitors – With IPS technology, 100% Rec.709, 96% DCI-P3 and 99% Adobe RGB colour space, and hardware calibration function for photo and video editing.
*PV3200PT - 32”W 3840x2160 UHD Resolution / PV270 - 27”W 2560x1440 QHD Resolutio
· X12000 HD 4K LED Home Cinema Projectors – With new light source for the true movie-going experience at home.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $22+ billion powerhouse comprised of nearly 20 independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life.
The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ ESCO Corp., BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BenQ AB DentCare Corp., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Darwin Precisions Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp., LILY Medical Corp. and Raydium Semiconductor Corp.