How can I change my BenQ cookie settings?
Some essential features on BenQ sites just won’t work without cookies. And having other cookies switched off can seriously affect the way you’ll be able to enjoy our services.
Please check your cookie settings below and turn on any cookies you’re happy with.
If you've chosen to block third-party cookies on your browser, your cookie preferences won't carry over from benq.eu to benq.xx and vice versa. Please make sure to set your cookie preferences in both places.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential so that you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided.
How to change the settings for my monitor that shows ”HDR Emulated” instead of “HDR On” while the HDR video looks good?
Please follow below steps to verify and fix the issue:
1. Make sure the video content is encoded with HDR by looking for the HDR description or logo. For example, for YouTube, the video quality setting should indicate “HDR.” For streaming services such as Netflix, the HDR logo will be displayed on the video cover.
2. Check the internet speed and ensure it is fast enough to stream HDR content. For example, for HDR content in 4K resolution, the download speed should be higher than 25 megabits per second.
3. Check the HDR compatibility of source device. The firmware of source device should be updated to the latest version and support HDR and HDCP 2.2.
4. Verify whether the cables support HDR. The cables that come with BenQ HDR monitors are recommended for the best video quality. If an aftermarket cable is used, make sure it fits one the following requirements:
-HDMI: HDMI 1.4 or later versions.
-DisplayPort/DP to MiniDP: DP 1.2 or later versions.
-USB Type C: USB-C certified.
For more information, please refer to: httcps://www.benq.com/en/knowledge-center/knowledge/hdr-troubleshooting-instruction.html
Are all BenQ monitors or only certain models mercury free?
All BenQ LED monitors are mercury free.
What are the differences between Eye Protect, Bright Intelligence, and Bright Intelligence Plus?
The projector stuck and error message shows “Installing upgrade package…” when it is powered on. What can I do to fix it?
This message indicates that firmware OTA upgrade process is not completed and projector is powered off last time. Please follow below steps to fix this issue. When projector is back to normal, make sure that keeping projector connected with power when performing OTA firmware upgrade.
(1) Power off the projector.
(2) Press ECO Blank button first, then press power key together for few seconds to power on projector.
(3) After projector powering on process is done, release the two buttons at the same time.
How can I detect external USB devices inserted into a PD series monitor's USB port?
Please refer to the following video, which covers most common scenarios and offers setup guidelines.
How to turn off the message on the screen when Bright Intelligence function is enabled?
Please turn off the on-screen message by following these steps: Go to OSD >> Ergonomics >> Light Meter >> Off.
For detailed descriptions of these steps, please refer to the user manual.
Can I use Rosetta or Rosetta 2 with Apple M1 devices and Display Pilot?