The World's First Bluetooth Electrostatic Speaker| treVolo
BenQ Europe General Terms and Conditions of Warranty for End Customer.
The warranty period for BenQ Products applies from the date of purchase by the first customer. It is transferable only between end costumers and has to be accompanied by the first costumers original proof of purchase, that must contain the units serial number. If your proof of purchase does not contain a valid serial number, please contact the BenQ Team for further assistance.
Acronyms and expressions:
DOA - dead on arrival - if the newly purchased Products become defective within the legal DOA period (varies from country to country), BenQ will provide you a brand new exchange unit, using the applicable service term.
POP - Proof of purchase - BenQ will only accept a valid invoice as a proof of purchase.
What to do?
1. To apply for the warranty service, you are required to fill out our online web-form, and offer all the necessary information regarding your product, the defect and your contact information. This can be done on www.benq.eu or the BenQ website specific to your country.
2. You will then be contacted by the BenQ Technical Support Team ("BenQ Team") via email. The BenQ Team will attempt troubleshooting steps to assist you or to confirm the defect.
3. As soon as the defect has been confirmed by the Agent handling your case, an RMA number will be issued for your Product.
4. You must return the Product to BenQ unless otherwise directed by BenQ to a BenQ Authorized Service Provider. In case your product has been delivered with physical damage, we kindly ask you to have the following information ready before hand.
This will help us understand whether the damage has been inflicted during transportation or prior to that.
1. Inform BenQ via web or the reseller as soon as possible
2. Take photos of:
a. the packaging material ( inside and outside)
b. the physical damage
3. Make sure you have the invoice and delivery note on hand
4. Do not use the product, because usage hours might be verified.
Items not covered by warranty
2. The periodic maintenance and repairs or replacements of parts due to normal wear;
5. The damage or defects in the product resulting from:
c) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by BenQ
g) A modification or repair of the Product performed by a provider not authorized by BenQ.
h) Cases of force majeure, disaster (fire, flood, etc. ), lightning, etc.
k) damaged by an Act of God, including lightning, flooding, weather, earthquake, or other natural disaster or phenomena.