BenQ, world human technology leader and solutions provider aiming at elevating and enriching every aspect of business and consumers’ lives, is currently looking for a Key Account Manager B2B who will join the BenQ Italy Sales team based in Sesto S. Giovanni (Milano). The selected candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth through direct client engagement with our main B2B partners (IT and ProAV Resellers and System Integrators), with a focus on Corporate market. In this role, the selected candidate will spend most of his time dealing with existing resellers and system integrators and engaging new ones and will be responsible to develop, drive and grow our Large Format Displays (Interactive Flat Panels and Digital Signage), Video projectors and B2B Monitors business in North and Centre Italy.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Scope: North-Centre Italian Market, B2B Segment.
- Establish and own the territorial and major accounts plans and sales strategies aimed at serving, protecting and expanding the B2B channel base.
- Develop a strong direct touch relationship with B2B Channel focused on hunting and consolidating the existing network of Partners.
- Enrich and maintain the existing database of Corporate end users and ProAV/IT Channel
- Drive and manage business meetings and events in the field, both online and live
- Support channel opportunities and negotiations with enterprises, both in the private and public sector.
- Accurate account and pipeline management with professional level of forecasting, planning, and opportunities identification and development
- Understanding of customers’ business issues, drivers and priorities and professional knowledge of the BenQ offering and value proposition, to drive positive business outcomes.
- Manage the entire sales processes from prospecting to closing, working with Channel Partners
Qualifications and key skills
- At least 3 years of selling and/or business development experience in B2B sales preferably in IT Vendor, Distributor or System Integrator, possibly with a focus on visual technologies and solutions
- Experience of working with bid and tenders management
- Familiar with Channel Partners business model and requirements to develop successful co-operation with them
- Good knowledge of professional visual solutions/products technology and market
- Good level of confidence with the use of MS Office package software and Salesforce CRM platform (or equivalent)
- Proven capability to multitask and manage several projects at the same time, with ability to meet tight deadlines and to prioritize when needed
- Established relationships with the ProAV and/or IT Channel and with the Corporate sector; knowledge of Education sector is a plus
- Proven track record in ability to generate new business
- Good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills in Italian are required
Contract we offer
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. As well as a permanent contract and a remuneration package which meets market standards, we give successful candidates the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities.
Applicants must be EU resident, or have an existing work permit allowing them to work freely in Italy.
The position will be based in BenQ Italy HQ in Sesto S. Giovanni (Milan), so preference will be given to candidates currently residing in Milan area. We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who is looking to grow with the Company in a demanding and responsible position.
If you believe you have the required qualifications to take this challenging position, and are interested in becoming a part of our Sales team, please send your application (including an updated CV) in English or Italian by by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to:
BenQ Italy Srl - Human Resources Department
Viale E. Marelli 165, 20099 Sesto S. Giovanni (Milano)
“ The personal data of the candidates will be treated confidentially, in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)”
About BenQ Group
Founded on the corporate vision of "Bringing Enjoyment 'N" Quality to Life", BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
The BenQ Group is a $25+ billion powerhouse comprised of nearly 20 independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group's vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment 'N' Quality to Life.