Items not covered by warranty
This warranty only covers defects in parts and workmanship of the product. This warranty does not cover:
1. This Limited Warranty does not extend to any BenQ Product not purchased from BenQ or from a BenQ Authorized Reseller;
2. The periodic maintenance and repairs or replacements of parts due to normal wear;
3. The costs of transport and the risks associated with the journeys of deposit and retrieval of the product by the final customer;
4. Any adaptation of the product which would be necessary for compliance with the technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product has been originally designed and manufactured;
5. The damage or defects in the product resulting from:
a) Improper use or installation of the product (use not conforming to that for which the product is intended, installation or use not in accordance with the instructions of BenQ or technical or safety standards in force in the countries where it is used, etc. )
b) Maintenance of the product not complying with the instructions of BenQ or negligence in the maintenance of the product.
c) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by BenQ
d) Improper handling or a bad treatment of the product (false maneuver, drops, shocks, etc.) or an inappropriate environment (poor ventilation, vibration, exposure to moisture, excessive heat, contacts with sand or with any other substance, inadequate electrical supply, etc.)
e) The use of the product with a product (hardware or software), accessory or device not compatible or defective.
f) An adaptation of the product for the purposes of compliance with the technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product has been originally designed and manufactured;
g) A modification or repair of the Product performed by a provider not authorized by BenQ.
h) Cases of force majeure, disaster (fire, flood, etc. ), lightning, etc.
i) The software, and their updates, other than those provided, developed or authorized by the supplier.
j) The mobile devices whose identification label (IMEI) would be damaged, destroyed, totally or partially removed and those whose label does not correspond to the device.
k) damaged by an Act of God, including lightning, flooding, weather, earthquake, or other natural disaster or phenomena.