Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
Capture a photo that evokes one of the five senses for a chance to win a premium BenQ photographer monitor and money prize!
Total Prize Pool valued at over €6.000
This contest is open to European residents only
2. Insert your photo into the frame
3. Upload the image onto your Instagram profile and make sure the profile and post are public and viewable
5. Follow us on Instagram @aqcolor_by_benq
6. After November 17th, 2023, our 3 judges will vote on the top 3 winning entries. Winners will be contacted by private message
7. The finalists will be contacted and raw files of the entries will be requested to ascertain their validity and whether the photograph is indeed original and made by the artists' hands
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to people aged 18 and over who upload their original work onto “Instagram” and complete the following actions –
I. Capture a photo that evokes one of the five senses
II. Download one of the BenQ frame files and insert the photo into the frame
III. Upload the final image onto Instagram and in the description, add the hashtags #BenQSenses, #AQCOLOR, add their country name, and mention @aqcolor_by_benq in the description.
IV. Follow us on Instagram @aqcolor_by_benq
2. Any entries that are considered dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, cruel or fraudulent; or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified. This includes entries which are created or contain assets that are not created by the artist's own hands.
3. The contest is open to European residents only.
4. Employees or agencies of BenQ or their family members or anyone else connected with the competition judging and winner selection may not enter the competition.
5. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The closing date of the competition is the 17th of November 2023. Entries uploaded after this time will not be considered.
8. BenQ Europe B.V. accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The competition will have one first-prize winner, one second-prize winner, one third-prize winner and 7 runner-ups. The first-prize winner will receive 2x BenQ SW272U PhotoVue monitors, an HB27 Shading Hood Bridge, €500 prize money and a complementary one-year subscription to Pantone Connect Premium. The prizes include delivery costs. The second-prize winner will receive a BenQ SW272U PhotoVue monitor, €400 prize money and a complementary one-year subscription to Pantone Connect Premium. The prizes include delivery costs. The third-prize winner will receive a BenQ SW272Q PhotoVue monitor, €300 prize money and a complementary one-year subscription to Pantone Connect Premium. The prize also includes delivery costs. The 7 runner-ups will receive individual 10% discount codes for the SW and PD monitor lines. Valid for 1 month. The winners will receive their monetary prize in their local currency at the current exchange rate at the time the prize is awarded. The Organiser reserves the right to grant additional “Special Mention” prizes to any candidate at its sole discretion.
10. The winners will be determined by a team of 3 BenQ Judges. When choosing the winners, the Judges will be looking for the most well-composed, artistic, and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the theme “Senses”.
11. Any attempts at defrauding the votes will lead to disqualification from the competition.
12. The winners will be notified on Instagram via Direct Message on or shortly after the 17th of November 2023 and must respond to BenQ Europe B.V. within 3 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s prize being forfeited and BenQ Europe B.V. shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BenQ Europe B.V. shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. For the prizes to be validated, all winners will be asked to provide the working raw file of their contest entry. Failure to provide this will result in the cancellation of the prize and the selection of a new winner.
14. The image must be 1:1 aspect ratio.
15. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. BenQ reserves the right, at any point, to cancel the competition. This means no winners will be chosen, and no prizes awarded. If cancellation does occur, competition entrants’ work will remain their own and not be used by BenQ in any circumstances.
17. If you are one of the winners, BenQ Europe B.V. may request that you participate in publicity or promotion organised by BenQ Europe B.V. including a selection of the winners’ entries, which BenQ Europe B.V. will be granted image rights for publicity purposes.
18. Copyright is retained by its respective creator; however, no financial compensation will be offered for this.
19. The Competition will be governed by English law, and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. BenQ Europe B.V. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
21. The Promoter is BenQ Europe B.V. , Meerenakkerweg 1-17, 5652 AR, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Award-winning Dutch photographer Albert Dros is known world-wide for his spectacular landscape photos from all over the world. He has been featured in Time, Huffington Post, Daily Mail and National Geographic.
‘I encourage everyone to get creative with the theme! Can’t wait to see your photos!’
Widely known for Portrait Photography and Post-Processing, BenQ Ambassador Glyn Dewis is a sought-after speaker at events around the world. With over 16 years of experience, he has worked with a wide range of clients, including the BBC and Sky TV.
'I’m really excited to see how folks interpret the theme and what images they produce with all the creative tools we now have at our disposal'
Joanna is a self-taught photographer based in Paris, known for her travel and street photography. Amidst the city hustle, her quest is to anchor time and the scenes that have already disappeared.
'This year's theme is really challenging and I can't wait to see how photographers will convey it. I'm hoping to see many powerful sensory stories captured through their lenses.'
The new generation of Photographer Monitors
Color Calman, Pantone & Pantone SkinTone Validated
Hardware Calibrated Delta E2 | AdobeRGB, sRGB, P3