Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
EINDHOVEN, THE NETHERLANDS, January 7th, 2015 – BenQ, a world-leading human technology and solutions provider, announced its return to Amsterdam RAI for the sixth consecutive year at ISE 2015 show. Themed “Brilliant in Quality and Design, Global Leader in Display Innovations”, BenQ will be exhibiting industry-leading digital signage display and projection solutions for professional, commercial and education applications at Stand 4-R50 in Hall 4 from February 10th to 12th. As pioneer in visual display technology, BenQ is expected to debut many of its exciting new innovations, including BenQ’s own complete line-up of interchangeable lens and fix-lens high brightness projector for the professional sector.
“Bringing enjoyment and quality to life has always been our driving force to innovation. As a global leader of visual display technology, we constantly strive to perfect the quality and design of our visual display products and solutions to meet the changing demands of the consumer world,” said Pete Wang, President of BenQ Europe. “This year, our primary focus is on the brilliant convergence of interactivity and versatility. We believe visitors to our stand will find new visual display possibilities with the empowering user experiences that we have prepared for them.”
Previous years, visitors experienced BenQ through its comprehensive line-up of professional-grade projectors, LCD monitors, interactive flat panels (IFPs) and large format displays (LFDs) for the business, education and home entertainment markets. This year, BenQ will showcase a three-day visual extravaganza with the highlight of professional visual display installation solutions for commercial public areas, as well as smart store solutions for POS equipment– all of which wrapped up in the creative concept of “BenQ Shopping Centre”.
Through “BenQ Shopping Centre”, the company will be displaying a series of professional visual display solutions at ISE 2015:
BenQ Digital Signage for Commercial Display Use:
• Seamless Video Wall Capability with PL460 Digital Signage Designed for large video walls the 46” PL460 digital signage supports the array configuration of up to 10x10 displays and its super-slim 5.4mm bezel-to-bezel is bound to bring your audience a colossal, immersive viewing experience.
• IL460 Multi-Touch Digital Signage as a Smart Floor Guide Display
Durable and colour-rich with 6-point touch recognition capability, a 46” IL460 multi-touch digital signage helps users to freely engage themselves with visually impactful digital contents programmed by BenQ.
• Fashion Retail Store Digital Signage Solutions
Built to replace traditional light box advertisement, the slim and light 55” DH550C Dual Side is a superior product for promoting sales messages which doubles your display area and provides extra flexibility for both indoor and semi-outdoor use. Along with Dual Side BenQ presents the 55” PL550 with 500 nits high brightness and ultra-narrow bezel width at 1.2mm for seamless video wall applications in fashion store environments.
• Bar-Type Digital Signage for Café Shop Menu and Sales Promotion Display
The SV500 digital signage is showcased as a portrait-style menu board to captivate target consumers and enhance business image with eye-catching product information, marketing messages, as well as any other digital contents in text, audio, image and video formats. The 800-nit BH380 bar-type digital signage, which is uniquely long-structured and a rarity in the market, is placed below the counter to demonstrate how the smallest space indoors and out can be utilized for delivering important messages, such as last-minute sales promotions.
• New Ultra-high Brightness and Heat-Resistant Digital Signage Used for Outdoor and Semi-outdoor Display
BenQ latest 55” digital signage SH550 provides ultra-high brightness up to 2500 nits, which is perfectly suitable for outdoor application. The image can be shown much more vivid and clearer than in the conventional display. Moreover, the conventional LCD panel’s part starts to turn black when surface temperature exceeds 75°C; however, by using heat-resistant panel, the SH550 can show images even when the temperature rises up to 110°C, providing a perfect solution for higher temperature area and scenario. It’s a smart choice for outdoor and semi-outdoor display.
BenQ Digital Signage for Education Applications:
• RP790S Interactive Flat Panel for the Playground
RP790S with its 79” Anti-Glare panel can be a perfect solution instead of the conventional 77” interactive whiteboard. It is now released with new features of embedded Android system, touch OSD and 10-points touch control. Moreover, the Eye-Care design featuring Low Blue Light and Flicker-free, and user-friendly front I/O make learning more enjoyable and effective than ever.
Furthermore, the company also reinforces its technological leadership as the number-one global DLP® projector brand, bringing the DLP advantages of long-lasting colours ultra-high contrast and filter-free engine design together with innovative projection solutions, from full HD 3D cinematic enjoyment for the home to PointWriteTM interactive touch capability for education applications and tapNshowTM wireless display connectivity for professional business presentations.
BenQ Projectors for Profession AV and Education Applications:
• Eye-Catching Image Wrapping Projection By the PX9710
The PX9710 is professionally built for large venue installations and offers the highest brilliant image performance with a XGA resolution at 7700 ANSI lumens, and the flexibility of utilizing seven optional lens and 2 changeable colour wheels to achieve the best optical performance, and ground-breaking HDBaseT connectivity to combine video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources into one immersive audio-visual display. Similarly, the PX9710 thrives as the most reliable and cost-effective projection solution of its class with long-lasting vibrancy with virtually no colour decay and ultra-crisp image quality created by high native contrast, seamless imaging and active pixels.
• A Sneak Peak of BenQ’s Soon-to-Be Launched Projectors
BenQ Shopping Centre will offer visitors a sneak preview of BenQ’s new projectors:
• The SU917 is BenQ’s first fix-lens WUXGA high brightness projector designed to provide the highest image clarity and installation flexibility for large-sized conference halls and seminar rooms, while keeping the costs down with power-saving SmartEco technology and low-maintenance features such as filter-free and LAN Control.
• The MH856UST BenQ’s first full HD 1080p ultra-short-throw interactive projector. Upgraded from the design and built of the MW853UST+, the MH856UST offers more interactivity and supports collaborative learning with optional pen and finger touch capabilities and dual HDMI ports that support MHL connectivity. Regardless of their unique offerings to the market, these stellar new products are engineered with the exceptional qualities of a BenQ DLP projector, including a filter-free engine design that keeps maintenance to minimum, long-lasting bright colours virtually free of decay and crisp-clear, high-contrast image quality with active pixels.