Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This campaign is open to European residents who are 18-years-old and over. The entrant must answer all three questions correctly, and then share the original questions to their social timeline including the hashtags #BenQGaming #BenQBrightnessIntelligencePlusSensor #BenQEL2870U #BI+&HDR in the post. Entrants must also Like and Follow the BenQ Europe Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LookinGreat/.
2. Any participants that are considered dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, cruel, fraudulent, or infringe in the comments or to others will be immediately disqualified.
3. The contest is open to all European residents.
4. Employees or agencies of BenQ or their family members may not enter the competition.
5. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
7. The closing date of the competition is 23:59 CET on May 30th, 2019. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
8. This is a European campaign, and only European residents are eligible to enter.
9. BenQ Europe accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The whole campaign will have three winners. Each winner will receive one BenQ EL2870U gaming monitor for free. This prize includes delivery costs.
11. All the qualified entrants - who fulfilled the conditions of Term 1 - will be eligible to join the final lucky draw to win the EL2870U. The three winners will be determined by https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/.
12. The winners will be notified on Facebook via private message on, or shortly after, the 15th of June and must respond to BenQ Europe within 14 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s prize being forfeited. BenQ Europe shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BenQ Europe shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. In order for the prizes to be validated, all winners will be asked to provide their shipping information. Failure to provide this will result in the cancellation of their prize and the selection of a new winner.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. If you are one of the winners, BenQ Europe may request that you share the unbox picture/video on you social media platform.
16. BenQ Europe accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the
17. The campaign will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
18. The promoter is BenQ Europe V.: BenQ Europe B.V, Meerenakkerweg 1-17, 5652AR, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
19. BenQ reserves the right, at any point, to cancel/change/update the campaign.