Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to people aged 18 and over who upload their original work to the social media platform “Instagram”, using all of the following hashtags: #BenQdesignVueCompetition, #BenQscreensaver, #BenQPD2720U, #AQCOLOR , and which follows the theme “True Colors Right Before You”.
2. Any entries that are considered dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
3. The contest is open to all European residents.
4. Employees or agencies of BenQ or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition judging and winner selection may not enter the Prize Draw.
5. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from BenQ, and related companies, containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 CET on June 30th, 2019. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
9. This is a European competition, and only European residents are eligible to enter.
10. BenQ Europe accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The competition will have two first-prize winners, and two second-prize winners. First-prize winners will each receive a BenQ PD2720U Designer Monitor and a 3,000 Euro prize. This prize includes delivery costs. The secondprize winners will each receive a PD2720U Designer Monitor. This prizes also include delivery costs. The winners will receive their monetary prize in their local currency at the current exchange rate at the time the prize is awarded.
12. The four winners will be determined by a team of eight Judges, four for each category: Photo Retouching and Illustration. When choosing the winners and runners-up for each category, the Judges will be looking for the most wellcomposed, artistic and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the theme “True Colors Right Before You”.
13. The winners will be notified on Instagram via Direct Message on or shortly after the 15th of July and must respond to BenQ Europe within 14 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s prize being forfeited
and BenQ Europe shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BenQ Europe shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. In order for the prizes to be validated, all winners will be asked to provide the original working file of their competition entry. Failure to provide this, will result in the cancellation of the prize and the selection of a new winner.
15. The screensaver file must be 3840 x 2160, 16:9 aspect ratio.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
17. BenQ reserves the right, at any point, to cancel the competition. This means no winners will be chosen, and no prizes awarded. If cancelation does occur, competition entrants’ work will remain their own and not be used by BenQ in any circumstances.
18. If you are one of the winners, BenQ Europe may request that you participate in publicity or promotion organised by BenQ Europe including a selection of the winners’ designs, which BenQ Europe will be granted image rights for publicity purposes.
19. The four winners will have their screensavers featured on www.benq.eu for a period of minimum 3 months and their works will be available to download free of charge.
20. Copyright is retained by its respective creator; however, no financial compensation will be offered for this.
21. BenQ Europe accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
22. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is BenQ Europe BV.: BenQ Europe BV, Meerenakkerweg 1-17, 5652 AR, Eindhoven, Netherlands