BenQ GV1 Instagram Competition
Here are the terms and conditions you should know about when taking part in the BenQ GV1 Instagram Competition.
The BenQ GV1 Instagram Competition starts on Saturday 4 May 2019 by @BenQ_Europe. A total of 6 GV1 projectors will be awarded every week to the most creative entry. The competition will end on Sunday 16 June 2019.
How to take part in the BenQ GV1 Instagram Competition
Entertainment That Goes Wherever You Go. The BenQ GV1 projector is simply designed for totally wire-free fun. Show us how you would use the GV1 in your life. You can enter the competition by posting a picture on your Instagram account with the following hashtags #BenQGV1 #CutTheWire #LessIsMore #miniprojector #portableprojector.
All entries with the hashtags #BenQGV1 #CutTheWire #LessIsMore #miniprojector #portableprojector will automatically be entered into the prize competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Prizes will be awarded via a selection process. BenQ Europe will select the entries that they deem most creative.
BenQ GV1 Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:By taking part in this competition, you agree to be bound by the rules and by the decisions of the Administrator and Promoter which are final in all matters relating to the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the competition rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligibility:This competition is free to enter and open to all residents of Europe, aged 18 and over. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entries must be submitted by an individual, and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person. Entries are not permitted by employees and their families of the promoter, the hosts or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Timing: TheBenQ GV1 Instagram Competition starts on Saturday 4 May 2019 and will end on Sunday 16 June 2019. All entries must be published via Instagram during this period. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Entries: For purposes of this competition, an entry is received when the entrant has used their Instagram account to post a picture using the hashtags #BenQGV1 #CutTheWire #LessIsMore #miniprojector #portableprojector within the period the competition takes place. Any entries outside of this period will not be counted. Late, incomplete entries or incorrectly hash tagged posts will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or unavailable to our Instagram search and tracking tool for any reason whatsoever.
- Prize:There are six prizes and there will be six winners, each one receiving one BenQ GV1 Projector (rrp €369). The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no product substitution or cash alternatives for prizes. Any images are illustrative and do not necessarily exactly represent the contents of the prize.
- Winners:The six prizes will be awarded as follows: BenQ Europe will select the most creative entry every week after the start of the giveaway on Saturday 4 May 2019 under the entrants who have used their Instagram account to post a picture using the hashtags #BenQGV1 #CutTheWire #LessIsMore #miniprojector #portableprojector within the period the competition takes place.
- Notification: The winners will be notified via Instagram (Comment or DM) and must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours, otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- Fulfilment:The prize will be delivered to the winner to their postal address in Europe. The Promoter, BenQ Europe is responsible for fulfilling the prize.
- Administration and Promotion:This competition is being administered and facilitated by BenQ Europe, of Meerenakkerweg 1-17, 5652 AR, Eindhoven, Netherlands who is responsible for fulfilling the prize on submission of a valid European address.
- Permissions:By entering this competition you agree that BenQ Europe may use your name and likeness to promote the competition and announce the winner via news channels, on websites and social media.
- Winners: Winners will be announced every week after the start of the giveaway on Saturday 4 May 2019.
- This promotionis in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.