Interactive Display | Signage
Remote Work & Learning
Display QuicKit is a free, user-friendly software that allows you to download and install the latest firmware for your monitor. With Display QuicKit, you can enjoy the best performance and latest features of your BenQ monitor at all times.
How to update the Firmware via Display QuicKit:
1. Disable the power-saving function on your laptop/PC.
2. Disconnect the other monitors.
3. Connect the monitor to the PC/laptop via USB-C or HDMI/DP + USB A to B cable(comes with the box).
5. Unzip the file and run the exe file name "BenQDisplayQuickit.exe."
6. Display Quickit will detect your device and run the update. The screen may turn off and on again automatically during the update process, but it is recommended to restart the monitor to complete the update manually.
Support OS: Windows 10 & 11
Gaming Series: EX240, EX270M, EX270QM, EX2710Q, EX2710U, EX3210U, EX2710R, EX3210R, EX3410R, EX3415R, EX480UZ
Home Series: EW3880R, GW2485TC, GW2785TC, GW2790QT, GW3290QT
Business Series: BL2485TC, BL2785TC, BL2790QT, BL3290QT,
Professional Series: PD2506Q, PD2705U, PD2705UA, PD2706U, PD2706UA, PD3205U, PD3205UA, SW272U, SW272Q
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!