Interactive Displays & Signage
Remote Work & Learning
Laser Projection, Smart Signage, and 4K Videophile Home Cinema Headline Global Display Leader’s Exhibition
EINDHOVEN, THE NETHERLANDS, January 7th, 2016 – BenQ, the internationally acclaimed innovator of digital signage and projection technology, today announced the advanced solutions to be unveiled at ISE 2016. BenQ will be exhibiting for the seventh consecutive year from February 9th to 12th at ISE Booth 4-U24 in Hall 4. In addition to hardware, BenQ will utilize ISE as a launchpad to highlight its software integration capabilities, resulting in unique and specialized systems including projectors with a laser light source, smart displays controlled by an app to manage and show content from USB sticks, Rec. 709 home theatre projectors, and a wireless plug-and-play presentation technique.
“This year at ISE, we are excited to share not only our display hardware leadership, but our elegant software engineering and vertical integration,” said Pete Wang, President of BenQ Europe. “What we’ll show are the results of our focus on brilliant quality and design, enabling our partners to provide the exact solution for each customer and to install wondrous visual displays in more places than ever before.”
The exhibition at ISE 2016 promises to be a spectacular sensory experience, as BenQ stages a Club Lounge with a video DJ booth, digital cocktail bar, and interactive dance learning - all filled and surrounded with state-of-the-art displays. BenQ will also present reference home cinema and smart meeting room and classroom demonstrations.
Powering the BenQ Club Lounge at ISE 2016 will be the following technology innovations:
• 360˚ and Vertical Projection Enabled by Laser Light. Offering ultra-brightness, 20,000-hour long-lasting operation, and a lamp-free solution from the breakthrough laser light source, LU9715 and LU9235 laser projectors are uniquely able to project vertically and omni-directionally, and open brand-new opportunities to project in different and novel ways. The revolutionary laser light engine delivers distinctively intense, yet natural colour performance and green eco-friendliness by minimizing lamp replacement, hazardous materials, and energy consumption. A thorough suite of features including broadcast 3G-SDI and HDBaseT connectivity, embedded edge blending / warping, and multiple lens options equip the BenQ laser projectors to be the most advanced projection systems on the market.
• Eye-Catching Image Wrapping Projection via PX9710 Professionally built for large venue installations with the utmost brilliant image performance of XGA resolution at 7700 ANSI lumens with dual-lamp design, PX9710 provides the flexibility of seven optional lenses and two changeable colour wheels. Ground-breaking HDBaseT connectivity combines long-distance video, audio and device control from multiple sources into a single connection, distinguishing the PX9710 as the most capable projection solution in its class with long-lasting high-contrast image quality and virtually no colour decay.
• Software Solution to Edit, Manage, and Display Professional Digital Signage Content. Digital signage has never been easier than with X-Sign, a BenQ exclusive software platform that allows fingertip management, editing, and display of media content with the ease of an app. Combined with ST550K 4K smart display with plug-and-play USB flash drive playback, X-Sign provides endless retail and entertainment signage possibilities.
• Groundbreaking 4K Projector and True Videophile-Grade Home Theatre. BenQ is proud to introduce the flagship W11000 4K UHD reference-grade home theatre projector at ISE 2016. Equipped with big zoom and extreme H/V lens shift capabilities, its installation flexibility transforms any home into a true cinema. Additionally, visitors of ISE will witness the announcement of a new entry in BenQ’s Home Entertainment series. The W8000 is painstakingly engineered, built, and individually calibrated to deliver precise Rec. 709 colour and performance for an authentic movie-going experience the way filmmakers intended. And with five optional lens choices, W8000 fits right into any home cinema room.
• Plug-and-Play Wireless Streaming of Full HD Presentations in Corporate Meetings. With just a quick connection and the push of a button to start presenting, InstaShow allows multiple presenters to immediately switch wirelessly projecting Full HD content without driver installation or extended cable runs. Its 5GHz 802.11ac WiFi operation ensures absolutely smooth wireless streaming without lag or buffering.
Additionally, a wide range of BenQ display solutions including video walls with super-slim bezels, omnidextrous professional-grade installation projectors, and multi-touch interactive high-resolution LFDs will be demonstrated for commercial, institutional, and consumer applications.