• The trial process is a loan of the monitor for the personal use of the Borrower (now referred to as the User).
• No User is obliged to purchase the monitor or will incur any costs as long as the following occurs:
· BenQ must be informed of a request for Return BEFORE the end date of their trial
· There are no damages to the modelThe start and end date of the trial will be determined via email correspondence between the User and BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu once the User completes their Loan form.
• The User will be able to purchase the monitor at a discounted price permitted that they fulfil the requirements and return their completed Questionnaire to BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu BEFORE the end date of their trial.
• If the User fails to request a Return for the loaned goods before the end date of the free trial, the User shall be deemed to have purchased the monitor for the full unit price shown in the Loan Agreement Form and BenQ Europe will issue an invoice to the User which shall be payable at 14 days without any set-off deduction.
If at any point the User does not understand the below Terms and Conditions, then they should get in touch with BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu straight away to clarify any misunderstandings or issues. Failing to understand the Terms and Conditions will not be taken as a viable reason to excuse any violations of the below.
The Free Trial is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the Ishihara Test and share their results to BQE.MarComFB@BenQ.com Individuals who are eligible to receive the trial of the BL2480T monitor must have at least 5 incorrect results in the test.
BenQ reserves the right to decline the free trial if results do not demonstrate at least a weak form of colour vision deficiency from the test results shared.
Only results that are shared to BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu from a valid email address will be eligible to receive the free trial.
This free trial is only open to UK Residents. The monitors will only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
Employees or agencies of BenQ are not eligible for the free 3 month trial of the BL2480T.
Entrants into the free Trial shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of the Loan (the monitor).
Only one trial per person. Entrants on behalf of other people will not be accepted.
Applications for the Trial will close on 28/02/2019. However, the trial is subject to availability. BenQ reserves the right to close or extend the application process at any point they deem required. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
After the User shares their Ishihara test results, they will receive email correspondence from BenQ with a Loan form to apply for the trial.
• To be eligible to receive this free trial, the User is required to fill out a loan form. Information required:
· Contact Name
· UK mainland address
· Telephone number
• The Loan form must include the above information and must be signed by the User otherwise the trial will not be issued.
The trial period is set by BenQ Europe and will last 3 months. The start and end date of the trial will be determined via email correspondence between the User and BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu once the User completes and returns their Loan form.
• Delivery will take up to 14 days and will be included in the trial period of 3 months. Return delivery time will not be included in the 3 month trial (see the Returns section for more information).
• If the User does not receive their item within the 14 days after returning their Loan form, they are eligible to extend the trial by emailing BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu. To do this, the User must email within 48 hours after the 14th day of returning their Loan form.
Submitting this information means the User is agreeing to receive email correspondence from BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event only. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By applying to the free trial of the BL2480T monitor, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
30 days before the end date of the trial, the User will receive an email from BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu containing a Questionnaire. The User must fill out the information, and return to BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu before the last day of their trial. On the receipt of the Questionnaire, the User will then be eligible to return the monitor or purchase the monitor at a discounted price.
• The user must fill out this Questionnaire to be eligible to return the monitor or for the discount.
• If the User fails to return the Questionnaire before the end date of their trial, they will be invoiced the full price of the monitor.
• To be eligible to purchase the monitor at a discounted price, the User must complete and return the Questionnaire to BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu before the end date of their trial.
• The User is NOT obliged to purchase the monitor at any point during the trial, even if they complete and return the Questionnaire. However, the User must ensure that a Return is requested BEFORE the end date of the trial (see the Returns sections for more information).
• The special discount will be valid for 30 days after the end date of the User’s trial. The user will receive an invoice from BenQ Europe. After receiving this invoice, the User will have an extra 14 days to decide to reject the invoice and request a Return. However, the User will no longer be eligible to request a Return after these 14 days. This means if the User does not purchase the monitor with the discount, once the discount is invalid, they will be invoiced the full price of the monitor and no longer be able to request a Return.
At no point in this trial is the User obliged to purchase the monitor but BenQ MUST BE INFORMED OF A RETURN REQUEST BEFORE THE END DATE OF THE TRIAL.
• To be eligible to request a Return, the User MUST fill out the questionnaire and return it to BQE.MarComFB@BenQ.eu
• If the User wishes to NOT purchase the monitor, the User can request a Return at any point during the trial period.
• To request a Return, the User must inform BQE.MarcomFB@BenQ.com, stating they wish to terminate their trial period and return the monitor. They will then be sent the Questionnaire to complete. Once completed and returned, BenQ Europe will begin the Returns process.
• The User must attach their Loan form to their Return request email.
• The User must inform BenQ of a Return request BEFORE the end date of their trial. This means they must return the Questionnaire before the end date of the trial.
• If the User fails to request a Return for the loaned goods before the end date of their free trial, the User shall be deemed to have purchased the monitor for the full unit price shown in the Loan Agreement Form and BenQ Europe will issue an invoice to the User which shall be payable at 14 days without any set-off deduction.
• If the User fails to inform BenQ of a Return's request before the end date, they will NOT be eligible to return or refund the product.
• Return delivery time is excluded from the trial period of 3 months.
• BenQ Europe will arrange the Returns process. The User will be sent a returns label. On receipt of this label, the User will then have a further 14 days to drop off the monitor at a local UPS collection point. The User must ensure that they deliver the monitor to the UPS collection within these 14 days.
• If the User fails to Return the loaned goods before the 14 days, the User shall be deemed to have purchased the monitor for the full unit price shown in the Loan Agreement Form and BenQ Europe will issue an invoice to the User which shall be payable at 14 days without any set-off deduction.
If the User is not happy with the monitor, they will be eligible to return it with no charges. BenQ Europe understands the monitor will have been used, and not in the same condition as straight out the box.
If the loaned Goods are returned damaged or incomplete (packaging, accessories etc), at the discretion of the Lender, the Borrower shall be liable to the Lender for the cost of repair to the Goods or to purchase the Goods from the Lender for the price shown in this Loan Agreement Form. Invoice will be provided for missing/damaged flight case or screen.
• Water damage
• Cable damage / open wires
• Any warranty violations
• Cracked or damaged screens including dead pixels
• Damaged stands
• Cracked or damaged casing
• Severe damages to the box
• Any damages to the box
• Lost accessories (stand, power cable etc)
The User must inform BenQ at BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu, within 48 hours, if the monitor arrives damaged or faulty, or if at any point during the trial the User experiences any technical faults with the product. The User must not attempt to repair or fix the monitor themselves. As long as the warranty has not been broken, the User will receive a new model and will be able to start the trial process again.
If the User fails to inform the damages within the 48 hours, then BenQ reserves the right to invoice the price of the damages if the monitor is returned to BenQ Europe (see previous section).
If the User has any queries or concerns, then they should not hesitate to get in touch with the following email: BQE.MarcomFB@Benq.eu