Pre-order will be available to ship starting 8/20
100% DCI-P3 CinematicColor with 3000 ANSI Lumens Brightness & HDR10 Compatibility
4ms Low Input Lag @ 240Hz Refresh Rate for Smooth Gameplay
Dual HDMI 2.0b (HDCP2.2) with eARC Support for Every Game Console
We will notify you when the product becomes available
We will send you an email once the product become available . Your email will not be shared with anyone else
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
The requested qty is not available
X3000i is our top choices for console gamers looking to fully immerse in open world games. Our X3000i is specially designed for gamers to see true to life authentic landscapes in 4K resolution as well as hear the distinct actions from all around with virtual surround sound. Aiming to provide the most realistic in-game experience, X3000i expands and blends the boundaries of your games with play settings such as your living room or gaming cave.
Yes. You can connect X3000i to Switch, PS5, PS4 and Xbox using an HDMI cable.
Yes. The input lag of X3000i is as low as 4.2ms@240Hz per frame, making it suitable for a variety of games. For PVP (player versus player) games or rhythm games, enjoy the best gaming experience in 4K resolution and 100"+ big screen.
You can select a preferred mode among FPS, RPG, SPG.
• FPS (First-Person Shooting): Enhances detail viewing experience by revealing all the enemies hidden in dark shadows, and provides surrounding sound to hear the distant footsteps and gunshot and recognize from which direction they're attacking from.
• RPG (Role-Playing): Provides life-like CinematicColor and deep and powerful cinema sound as if your're in a film-like and role-playing game world.
• SPG (Sports): Provides true colors and live vocal sound to fully enjoy a live broadcast sports game.
The input lag is 4.2ms@240Hz (1080p), 8.3ms@120Hz (1080p), and 16.67ms@60Hz (4K)
The X3000i console gaming projector supports ARC and eARC in HDMI-2 port. Please follow the instructions below to enable the ARC/eARC function on the projector from the OSD menu.
1. Please first manually turn on ARC: SYSTEM SETUP: Projector Menu → Audio → Audio Output → switch to Audio Return+
2. Next, change output format to your preferred format: SYSTEM SETUP: Projector Menu → Audio → Audio Output Format → switch to RAW+/LPCM
*To learn more about how ARC/eARC works, please refer to:
You can connect it via Bluetooth:
1. And use it as a Bluetooth speaker.
2. Or, connect to external Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Yes. Once your iOS / Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as X3000i you can enable AirPlay / Google Cast.
Yes. Google Assistant can be used to access apps in areas where they're available. X3000i comes with a Bluetooth remote control. Make sure the remote control is connected to X3000i via Bluetooth, and then hold the mic button on the remote control to start a voice search.
The current firmware version only supports 3D Frame Sequential (PC) and Frame Packing (Blu-ray), the side by side 3D and Top & Bottom 3D are not supported yet.
Please notice that the new firmware which supports streaming 3D formats will be released at the end of May. If you have any questions please contact with BenQ service center.
Since image processing is required for the keystone function, input lag will be slightly longer* but not affecting the smoothness in games when the keystone is enabled.
*Latency will hardly be noticeable with keystone function enabled, as lag time merely increase no more than 1 frame (increase 16ms at 4K@60Hz, increase 8ms at 1080@120Hz, increase 4ms at 1080p@240Hz).
Auto Color Calibration can be supported when you switch to any of the following picture modes: Living Room / Game (FPS, RPG, SPG) / Sports / Cinema / DCI-P3 / (3D) / (HDR10) / (HDR Game) / (HLG) / User.
There is no need to replace it during the normal usage lifetime of the projector. Because the projector uses an LED light source instead of a lamp, it can last for about 20,000~30,000 hours so there is no need to change it during the normal usage lifetime of the projector. If you want to change the lamp, please notice that LED replacement is not user-serviceable, please contact the service center to replace it.
Yes, it is possible to do so.
Please use your Windows/Chrome/MacOS laptop to wirelessly cast Netflix onto the projector. Make sure both the projector and the laptop are connected to the same wireless network using either WLAN/Wi-Fi mode or mobile hotspot mode, then click/activate the "Wireless Projection" app on the home screen before casting.
Watch the video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh0RNPDqtlE
• You CAN NOT cast Netflix on the projector via AirPlay because of copyright protection policies.
• There are many apps that can be manually installed from Google Play that allow you to watch Netflix. (*The quality of service and level of technical support for apps that are installed from Google Play are entirely subject to the respective app’s publishers.)
For the most user-friendly experience, BenQ also provides a smart remote control app that allows your smart device to control the projector.
Please download: "BenQ Smart Control" app on Google Play or App Store